Allegra is focused on the future – whether expanding our network to create new employment opportunities in your area, or through the professional development of our staff. We provide ongoing training seminars, workshops, and communications to help our staff remain the most knowledgeable team in our industry.
Currently Recruiting: Customer Service Representative
Do you have an eye for quality? Does every detail of a job have to be perfect before you’ll release it to your client? Do you take it personally when a job isn’t the best it can be? Do you like working with customers daily, where the job is never the same two days in a row? If so, you may have just found your dream career.
Allegra is seeking a top performer to add to its Customer Service Team. You will be responsible for communicating with our clients and sales team. You will make sure job specifications are clearly and completely entered. You will coordinate with the production team to make sure the client’s needs and wishes are understood and followed. And, of course, you’ll make sure the job is done on time and done to perfection.
Our customers are top-level businesses that trust us to be dependable, delivering their projects on time and as quoted. They expect us to manage their projects with attention to detail and frequent communication regarding the status of the project. Our customers expect us to work with them rather than for them.
The successful applicant will be comfortable working with Windows-based PCs and be more than competent using MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Printer’s Plan or other point-of-sale system is a plus.
You will be assisting our customers, both conventional and those using our iSite and social media sites, so a patient and professional telephone attitude is a must.
We’re a “Can Do!” kind of organization. We do whatever we can to make our customers look good and in doing so, we look great! No whiners and excuse-makers need apply.
• Communicate with customers on the phone, email, fax and sometimes in person.
• Write-up estimates or job orders on Printer’s Plan, our point-of-sale system.
• Ensure estimates are captured and turned into invoices.
• Process orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Organize workflow and coordinate with the production team to meet customers’ deadlines.
• Attend to customers and immediately address any complaints and concerns, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
• Promote new opportunities for existing accounts, as well as follow-up on leads for potential customers.
• Minimum 2 years experience in customer service.
• Experience in digital printing/copying industry preferred.
• Able to manage telephone calls professionally and efficiently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficient and up-to-date on new technology. Knowledge of common application programs such as MSOffice and Acrobrat are a must. InDesign, Illustrator or PhotoShop is a plus.
• You must be organized, neat and proficient at multi-tasking.
• Self-starter, able to work independently at times and within a team.
• Must be proactive in satisfying client needs.
• Must be flexible, a go-getter and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Extended health benefits
• Paid vacation
• Exciting team-based environment working with the best people in the industry utilizing some of the latest technology.
If you’re up to the challenge and would like to join one of the most forward moving marketing solutions company around, please email your resume to: email@example.com